Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How long does it take to receive materials?
- This may vary. 90% of article requests are received by those who request them within 3 business days. There are a variety of factors that may create a delay or prevent us from obtaining an article, including the overall availability of the article in other libraries. For example, recently published articles are more difficult to obtain.
- ILL staff work to get the information to you as soon as possible. ILL processing begins on Monday morning and ends on Friday afternoon. Requests made Friday evening through Sunday will be processed on Monday. Please do not ask us to prioritize requests. Requests are processed in the order in which they are received.
- If you have not received an email notice within 3 business days, please check your spam or junk folder before contacting the library.
- Please print or download your article right away. You will have access to the article for only 30 days and for a limited number of times, but once you print or download it, it is yours to keep.
- Please use your Regis email to make requests so we can verify your Regis affiliation.