One approach to evaluating your sources is to use the C.R.A.A.P. test.
C = Currency
R = Relevance
A = Authority
A = Accuracy
P = Purpose
Honest, this is an excellent way to evaluate your sources. Look for the following qualities in your site evaluations:
1. Currency - the timeliness of the information
2. Relevance- importance of the information for your needs
3. Authority- source of the information
4. Accuracy- reliability, truthfulness, or correctness of the content
5. Purpose- reason the information exists
Use either of these worksheets to help you keep your research straight.