Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the research guide for Health Administration!
Use the tabs across the top to navigate through the guide. Within this guide you'll find
- access to subscription databases available to Regis students
- selected websites that have been recommended for this course.
- eBooks on various aspects of health administration.
- direct access to the journal Health Affairs.
- a link to the APA citation research guide to help you format and cite papers and presentations.
If you need help, ask a librarian! We are happy to help!
For more help on this topic, please contact our Research Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-768-7303. Stay up-to-date on our current hours. Note: all hours are EST.
This Guide was created by Carolyn Swidrak (retired).