Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
There is a lot to consider when designing your poster. There is a huge amount of information available on the web about designing poster presentations, and it is easy to become overwhelmed. We have selected some useful links from other education sites and presented them throughout this guide for you. Check these links for detailed information on producing a poster session.
Elements of a Poster
Posters typically include:
- Authors (yourself plus research or project team members)
- Literature review or background information
- Research question or argument
- Methodology and materials
- Results, conclusions, next steps
- Contact for more information (email, URL, etc.)