Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Most Library services and resources are available online.
Here is what you can expect:
- Access to millions of journal, newspaper and magazine articles online.
- Access to thousands of ebooks and streaming video.
- Borrowing from other libraries. When articles are not available in the Regis Library collection, our Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service can be used. Documents are delivered electronically to you, via email.
- Research help available via video tutorials and online Research Guides.
- Research help available with a Librarian via email, Zoom web conferencing, and phone.
For more help on this topic, please contact our Research Help Desk: email@example.com or 781-768-7303. Stay up-to-date on our current hours. Note: all hours are EST.
This Guide was created by Carolyn Swidrak (retired).
- Librarians are available at Regis to help with your research needs (including questions about how to cite in APA).
- Librarians are also available evenings and weekends at 781.768.7303 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MyOnline Moodle view:
On-Campus/Hybrid Moodle view: