Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
EBSCO databases time out - Example #1
When you have an EBSCO database open but have left it idle for a period of time, you may be 'timed out'. You will see a screen similar to the one below. When this happens, simply start again by going back to the EBSCO databases.
EBSCO databases time out - example #2
Sometimes you will see an error message like this which indicates you have timed out from the session. Simply login again to resume.
Database Access Issues
- Are you using your four-letter, three-number user name, e.g., JDOE123? Is CAPS lock off?
- What kind of device are you using, e.g, phone, laptop, tablet? Have you tried using a different device and if so, are you having the same problem?
- What browser are you using, e.g., Firefox, Chrome, IE? Have you tried changing browsers?
- Is it an issue with your pop up blocker? (This is controlled from ‘settings’ within your browser.)
- Did you try rebooting?
- Are you accessing from a bookmarked URL? If so, try from regiscollege.edu. (Then click on Library from menu bar.)