There are two options for creating in-text citations in the New RefWorks.
1. Use Quick Cite (see below)
2. Use a plug-in for MS Word. See the tab Using MS Word with RefWorks.
To create in-text citations:
1. Select " icon from the navigation bar.
2. Click on "Quick Cite."
3. Choose your citation style, e.g. APA 6th edition, from the drop down list.
4.Choose your reference (check off box).
5. It will format your reference, e.g., (Geifman & Meier, 2012)
6. Copy to clipboard and paste into your document.