There are two options for creating bibliographies in the New RefWorks.
1. Use Create Bibliography (see below)
2. Use a plug-in for MS Word. See the tab Using MS Word with RefWorks.
To create your bibliography:
1. Select " icon from the navigation bar.
2. Check off the references you want included in the bibliography. (Go to the folder that contains those references.)
3. Choose "Create Bibliography"
4, Copy to Clipboard.
5. Paste from the clipboard into your document.
NEW 6/21/21: Are you citing in APA 7th? Search for APA 7th - REGIS COLLEGE LIBRARY. You can also find this style under the Institutional Styles in the dropdown.