Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Formatting the Paper
When writing a paper using CMS, you must adhere to very specific style rules. A few of them are:
- Double spaced with a few exceptions including block quotes and tables
- Margins that are between 1" and 1.5"
- Readable font such as Times New Roman
- Font point suggested as 12 pt. but no less than 10 pt.
- Page numbers starting at first page with text and must be Arabic numbers
- Subheadings must be included
Here is a more in-depth look at the CMS Guidelines.
YouTube: How to Format Papers in CMS